The HY-OPTIMA™ 2700 Series uses a solid-state, non consumable sensor that is configured to operate in process gas streams. The H2scan thin film technology provides a direct hydrogen measurement that is not cross sensitive to other gases. The HY-OPTIMA™ 2700 Series is ideal for applications where real-time, hydrogen specific measurements can enhance process plant efficiencies, diagnostics and maintenance management.
Common applications include:
• Refinery: Reforming, cracking, recycle, tail gas, fuel gas, flare gas and other multi-component process streams
• Natural Gas: H2 supplement to hydrocarbon measurement for complete natural gas or biomethane analysis
• Industrial Gas Supply: Air separation, syngas, steam methane reforming, and electrolysis process streams
• Petrochemical: H2 measurement in polymer feeds and flare gas process streams
• Manufacturing: Metals annealing, semiconductor, oil hydrogenation and fertilizer manufacturing process streams
3. 2710 products operated at 15 psig will have a reduced H2 range of 0.1% - 10% H2
4. 2720 products may be operated in an Air, O2 or N2 backgrounds (see manual)
5. Sensor performance specifications assume a dry process stream, an ambient temperature of 25°C, pressure compensation and are in addition to any errors in the calibration gases used. The accuracy is specified for the serial port and digital display output only.
6. Up to 10% H2S resistant product available with special conditioning charge on request.
* Sensor performance specifications are only valid for units configured for a maximum 65ºC dry process stream temperature. All figures assume pressure compensation, operating in ambient that do not contain Oxygen and are in addition to any errors in the gasses used. The accuracy is specified for serial port output only.
HY-OPTIMA™ is a registered Trademark of H2scan. Specifications subject to change without prior notice.